We celebrate our official Zurich Office launch.
Building pan-European bridges. This roadshow is the first CLAIRE event series celebrating its reach across Europe by launching four new offices in Zurich, Oslo, Paris and Brussels in a month long Office Opening Roadshow.
Please join the launching event AI4Good – Building a Nexus between Research, Innovation and Society from 4:00–6:00 pm on May 26 2021. This will give you the opportunity to learn more about CLAIRE and the Swiss office but also about activities and partnerships that the office is particularly involved in.
- Check-in & Welcome – Hosted by CLAIRE Switzerland: Hannah Lea Dykast
- Brief introduction to CLAIRE: Vision, Mission and activities – Fredrik Heintz (CLAIRE/TAILOR)
- Round Table: Multifaceted engagement and the role of Switzerland
Moderator: Ricardo Chavarriaga
- Boi Faltings, Full Professor Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, EPFL
- Claudio Mirti, Advanced Analytics & AI Specialist EMEA, Microsoft
- Frédérick Bordry, Senior Advisor to the CERN DG, CERN
- Irene Kitsara, Lead WIPO Technology Trends Report, World Intellectual Property Organization
- Peter Broennimann, Scientific Advisor for Digital Matters, Swiss Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation (SERI)
- Sasha Rubel, Programme Specialist Digital Innovation and Transformation, UNESCO
- CLAIRE Swiss office announcement and closing remarks – Ricardo Chavarriaga, CLAIRE Switzerland
- Meet & Mingle “Drinks “(Use GatherTown). Networking in virtual rooms, virtual booths
List of Organizations
Online celebration with networking area in digital showrooms