As of 17/01/2021 CLAIRE’s individual supporters include:
- 2102 AI experts (PhD-level expertise in AI or equivalent) (see list here)
- 1001 supporters in industry (see list here)
- 114 Fellows of the European Association for Artificial Intelligence (EurAI), the key European association for AI researchers
- 20 Fellows of the Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), the key international association for AI
- 9 presidents (former and current) of the European Association for Artificial Intelligence (EurAI)
- 5 former presidents of IJCAI (International Joint Conferences on Artificial Intelligence)
- 22 Fellows of IEEE and ACM
- 12 Members of various National Academies of Sciences (e.g., Royal Society, Leopoldina and others)
Supporters of CLAIRE include many editors of scientific AI journals, leaders of national AI societies, heads of top AI institutes, and other top scientists.
- 23 of the supporters have an h-index above 60
- 62 of the supporters have an h-index above 50
- 128 of the supporters have an h-index above 40
- The average h-index of the key supporters is 42.8
The Google Scholar h-index provides a measure of scientific excellence based on publication impact. An h-index of 40 and above is typically considered excellent for senior AI researchers.