CLAIRE | Oslo Office Launch
The Nordic Model: Connecting Young Talent
We celebrate our official Oslo Office launch.
Building pan-European bridges. This roadshow is the first CLAIRE event series celebrating its reach across Europe by launching four new offices in Zurich, Oslo, Paris and Brussels in a month long Office Opening Roadshow.
Please join the launching event The Nordic Model: Connecting Young Talent from 3:00–5:00 pm on Thursday June 03 2021. This will give you the opportunity to learn more about CLAIRE and the Norwegian office but also about activities and partnerships that the office is particularly involved in.
3:00pm Part 1. Office Launch & Welcome Address
- Brief introduction by Morten Irgens, Dean of the School of Economics, Innovation, and Technology, and Chief Development Officer (CDO) and co-founder of CLAIRE
- Brief introduction by the Minister of Local Government and Modernisation, Nikolai Astrup
- Brief introduction by Klas Pettersen, CEO NORA
- Brief introduction by Trym Holter, Director at Norwegian Open AI Lab
- Brief introduction by Professor Jon Crowcroft, Researcher at Large at the The Alan Turing Institute
3:40pm Part 2: Panel Discussion “How can we develop an effective AI innovation ecosystem in Europe?”
- Jan Bormans, CEO The European Startup Network
- Anita Schøll Brede, CEO and co-founder of IRIS.ai
- Ieva Martinkenaite, VP, Analytics & AI at Telenor
- Ola Tørudbakken, GM & SVP Systems at GraphCore
- Yngvar Ugland, Executive Vice President, DNB NewTechLab
4:40pm Part 3: AI, research and innovation in Europe
Format: Two presentations by two actors (10 min each)
- Helps and hurdles for starting and scaling AI companies in the Nordics
The European AI startup landscape: Strengths and challenges.
Online celebration with networking area in digital showrooms